Thursday, June 7, 2012

Summer Roses

I had time this morning to finish up my version of the Jessica Sprague Weekly Challenge. Since there were lots of layers to this template, it took me 2 days to finish the layout. Of course, that's with interruptions from the little guy!

The photos are from last summer, when I took the munchkin to the Rose Gardens for the first time. I'll admit that I haven't really seen the Gardens many times in the past - usually when I visit, nothing is in bloom or has just died off. My timing always seems to be off, lol.

Supplies used (all available at jessicasprague.com):

Template:
Courtesy of Heather Landry

Papers: Summer (Carina Gardner); Springtime (Echo Park)
Embellishments: Summer (Carina Gardner); Summer Days and Springtime collections (Echo Park); Printed Ticket Expressions (Jenni Bowlin)
Fonts: Tekton Pro (journaling); Shelter Me (title, date)

No comments:

Post a Comment