Thursday, June 28, 2012

Little Old Man

I actually scrapped with "touchable" scrap materials last night!

I took this picture back in February and had it in an empty page protector in my Project Life book. It's a very simple page, but at least I got it scrapped! I just love how the little guy has his hands clasped behind his back.

One thing I've noticed - it takes me just as long do to an actual page like this when comparing it to a digital page. Mainly, it's because I can't remember where all my scrapbook supplies are located (some have been packed up in boxes to keep away from little hands). I just realized last night that I have no idea where my Crop-A-Dile is, lol!

Anyway, hoping to finish up a few of these actual paper pages over the weekend (now that my deadline is over!) that have been sitting in my Project Life binder waiting to be scrapped.

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment