Friday, June 15, 2012

Places I Want To Go

Last week, I saw a layout on the Two Peas site by Amy Tan that inspired me to create a layout of my own about places I want to visit. The result - which took several days since I couldn't make up my mind on embellishments and because I kept getting interrupted...
Places I Want to Go by cyranoscrap
Places I Want to Go by cyranoscrap
Supplies used:
Paper: Bloom Vintage Papers (Nancie Rowe Janitz)
Frames: Instamatic Frames No. 4 (Katie Pertiet)
Stamps: The Traveler Stamps (Paula Kesselring)
Passport: The Traveler-Passport (Paula Kesselring)
Stickers/Labels: International Wonders and Credentials (Lettering Delights); Life Is An Adventure (Jenn Barrette); Happy Travels (Glitz)
Twine: Bakers Twine No. 2 (Katie Pertiet)
Pin: Fasten Its (Patti Knox)
Tape: Winter Tapes (Jessica Sprague)
Fonts: Baby Boston (journaling), Capture It (title)

It was lots of fun turning these dreams into a picture. Now, just waiting for the day I can go...sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment