Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Simple Stories Freebies

It's no secret that I'm a Simple Stories fan. I LOVE their products! In fact, I use their Year.O.Graphy collection for Project Life. This particular collection is what finally got me started on Project Life, because it made it easier.

I always felt Project Life was overwhelming, which is why I never did it. But when I got the Year.O.Graphy collection, it suddenly made the entire process seem simple. So, I started my own version of Project Life for 2012, which you can see in the photos I've posted today (excuse the bad photography - I keep forgetting the page protectors create glare). Amazingly, I have kept up with it. That in itself is a miracle, lol! I am notorious for abandoning some long-term scrapbooking projects because it just takes me too darn long to see the results. Hence the reason I also love mini albums!  :)

Anyway, for today's blog post, I'm sharing some freebies from Simple Stories, so you too can try them out. There are also several fantastic idea guides on this page.

Have fun exploring!

No comments:

Post a Comment