Monday, February 2, 2015

It's Groundhog Day...

...and I always think of the infamous movie of the same name - none other than Groundhog Day! Unfortunately, I didn't watch the movie today since I didn't have time. Oh well, there's always tomorrow, unless like in the movie, there is no tomorrow...
Phil: Well, what if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today. 
Of course, I'm going to choose to believe there is a tomorrow. :D

Aside from not watching the movie, I also spent most of my morning in conference calls so that I was brain dead by lunch. Fortunately, I was revived enough this evening in order to do a little scrapping! Here is one of my new favorite photos, finally scrapped!

So Happy by cyranoscrap
CREDITS
Kit: Honey, Honey (Blue Flower Art) - also used edge overlays, paint overlays and journaling cards 
Font: The Great Escape
Template: Oh Snap (Our Misadventures)

The collection I used, Honey, Honey from Blue Flower Art, had the perfect colors for this photo. Here's the collection up close:
Honey, Honey Kit, courtesy of Blue Flower Art

Honey, Honey Paint Overlays, courtesy of Blue Flower Art

Honey, Honey Journaling Cards, courtesy of Blue Flower Art

Honey, Honey Edge Overlays, courtesy of Blue Flower Art
The overlays are so much fun and add so much depth and texture to the layout. And I feel like my page looks much more artsy without having to do all the work! :) The Honey, Honey collection was just released today - you can grab each of the packs at 20% off each or the whole collection is over 50% off! Go get a little artsy with this fun collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment