Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Template Challenge with ninigoesdigi

Templates are my saving grace these days! With the demands of my full-time job, I've been having issues with creativity. So I turn to templates to help jumpstart my layouts.

This month, ninigoesdigi is holding her first ever Template Challenge on her blog! The challenge runs until March 20. All you have to do is use the free template and at least 75% of ninigoesdigi goodies. The prize? A $10 gift certificate! However, all entrants will receive a coupon for 25% off ninigoesdigi products, so no one is a loser!

Here's the template:
Courtesy of ninigoesdigi
Using the Streets of Kyoto collab (with Blue Flower Art), shown below, I chose to capture one of my experiences using the subway during my visit to Japan.
Courtesy of ninigoesdigi
The result...
Ginza Station by cyranoscrap
Ginza Station by cyranoscrap
So join in on the fun! After all, what have you got to lose? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment