Sunday, February 22, 2015

New Artist Loft Collection

I admire art journalists. They are so free and expressive on their pages - something I have yet to achieve effortlessly. However, with the help of basics like the new Artist Loft Collection from Crafty Button Designs, anyone can make an art journaling page without too much stress!

Look at the new packs released on Friday:
Courtesy of Crafty Button Designs
Courtesy of Crafty Button Designs
Courtesy of Crafty Button Designs
I especially LOVE the Grungy Letters and Numbers pack! I can't wait to try it all out. But, take a look at what the Crafty CT members created with these packs! (Note: Some of these creations may include other Crafty Button Designs' products.)
by Trista for Crafty Button Designs
by Chiara for Crafty Button Designs
by Beth for Crafty Button Designs
by Cindy for Crafty Button Designs
You can get the Artist Loft packs today for 20% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment