So, my first two steps in the new wave of creative things are: (1) scrap a few layouts and (2) get back to writing on this blog semi-regularly, i.e. at least once a week, if not more! And this week, I've done both. Yay me!
I actually created a digiscrap page this evening, partly inspired by Jennifer Wilson, aka the Simple Scrapper. I happened to read one of her weekly emails today and noticed that she had a sketch on her blog. Well, being that I have been mojo-less for months, one of the best things to help jumpstart my creating is a sketch. When I saw the sketch, I was inspired - what a feeling! So, after finally breaking away from my work computer just after 6 pm, dinner, playing a few rounds of the match game with the little one, and bath time, I finally had time to sit down and play with the sketch.
It was so FUN!
I created a page in less than an hour, despite having to sort through photos that would work and deciding what embellishments to use. Even better, I LOVE the page - something that doesn't always happen in such a short time frame. Boy, there really is something to keeping the design simple! And now for show time...
![]() |
| Little Things, Big Memories by cyranoscrap |
CREDITS:
Kit: Little Things (Two More Days)
Fonts: Traveling
Typewriter (title and journaling); PW01 Script (date)
Template: January 2015 Sketch (Jennifer S. Wilson - Simple Scrapper)
I'm pretty darn excited about this page, mainly because it's one more page I can put in our album, and well...I SCRAPPED, LOL!
Here's the kit, Little Things from Two More Days, that I used to create it the layout:
![]() |
| Courtesy of Two More Days |
Right now, this kit is on sale at Scrap Stacks, where Two More Days is guesting.
All right, that's it from me for now. I still have a little more creating time, so I should put it to good use. ;)
All right, that's it from me for now. I still have a little more creating time, so I should put it to good use. ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment