Salmagundi means miscellany. Yes, it's a mouthful, but still, I think it's a fun word to play around with. And, how many of you have heard of it before? ;)
So today, I have a bunch of odds and ends - all scrapping-related, of course!
First up, a freebie that I found just before Valentine's Day. It's still available as of today, so move fast!
![]() |
| Courtesy of 2 Curly Headed Monsters Designs |
I like that this freebie has sassiness and vintage all in one!
Saw this last night on Facebook - Sesame Street character cards! You can read all about it on the Paper Ecstasy blog. I showed my little guy the photos, and he got very excited. I guess we'll have to make these soon.
![]() |
| Courtesy of Paper Ecstasy |
Have you seen the new "I Am" line from Simple Stories?
![]() |
| Courtesy of Simple Stories |
![]() |
| Courtesy of Quirky Heart |
Speaking of pocket scrapping and Project Life, there is a great article by Quirky Heart on how she has changed up Project Life for 2015. Not only did she change the size of album she is using, but Michelle is also eschewing the conventional chronological structure - yikes! I swear it's a good read, and it certainly makes you think about a new approach to Project Life, especially if you are having trouble keeping up with the traditional approach.
I am one of those that has issues with keeping up on Project Life. The last couple of years I've "failed" at it (i.e. not completed a full year), so I've been deliberating on what to do about 2015. Digital or continue hybrid? 6"x8" or 12"x12"? Less embellishments? Less journaling? The jury is still out, but I'm at least capturing notes in my day planner and in a special notebook designated to plan out my Project Life pages. This notebook is a new thing for me. I used to keep my notes in a Word doc, but I find that I don't always have my computer on when I think of something. It's easier to just be able to grab the notebook and jot a reminder down. Yes, it's old school, but I've always been better with paper and pen, lol!
That's it for today! I'm hoping to start my Project Life 2015 sometime soon - maybe March? Wish me luck. ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment