Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Love at First Sight

With Valentine's Day around the corner, it's hard to go into almost any store without running into some reminder of this unofficial holiday. Likewise, I've seen a bunch of digiscrap kits that I absolutely love and have to remind myself that I can only make so many pages, lol!

However, I did make one page with one of these "love" kits. Using The Years Together elements and papers from ninigoesdigi, I made a layout with one of my all-time favorite photos:
love at first sight by cyranoscrap
CREDITS
The Years Together elements and papers (ninigoesdigi)
Template #38 (ninigoesdigi)
Font: PW01 Script

The Years Together elements and papers happen to be on sale for 50% off today for Wonderful Wednesday, so be sure to grab them before the one-day sale ends! Here's a better look at the collection:
Courtesy of ninigoesdigi
Courtesy of ninigoesdigi

No comments:

Post a Comment