Sunday, April 28, 2013

One Night with Blue Man Group

Looking back through old photos is always an adventure for me. For this month's template challenge at The Lilypad, I chose a photo from my "single" days (i.e. the days before the munchkin). I had traveled to Las Vegas for a girls' extended weekend. We did the usual touristy things, including a show - seeing the Blue Man Group! Although I had attended a Blue Man Group show before, it had been about nine years between shows. With a group of girl friends, it was definitely a different experience. And this time, I got a picture with one of the Blue men!
CREDITS
Papers: Barely There, Acid Washed (Micheline Martin)
Elements: Artistic Bits – VDay, Painted Little Dots V. 1 (Micheline Martin); Happygram (One Little Bird); Wanderlust (Pink Reptile Designs)
Brushes: Keep Calm and Splatter On (Michelle Godin Designs)
Fonts: McEnneking
Template: April 2013 Lilypad Template Challenge (Amy Martin)
Additional Blue Man Group image and Blue Man Group logo from Internet

It was nice to pull these photos out of the vault. Sometimes I forget what my life used to be like. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment