Saturday, April 27, 2013

Motherhood and Toddler Trailing...

I haven't done very well this month with completing challenges. There are just so many things to do, and with the blast of spring weather that finally came our way, I've been trying to get us out of the house so the munchkin can expend a little energy outside. However, a couple of nights this past week, I did manage to finish two pages for challenges over at The Lilypad.

For the monthly BYOC challenge. This month, Little Butterfly Wings came out with a collection called The Wonders of Motherhood, and it made me think about my current daily life, which can be pretty tedious at times. 
CREDITS
Kits: Cleaning Bug elements and papers (Pink Reptile Designs); Snarky Snippets: Spring Cleaning (Michelle Godin Designs); The Wonders of Motherhood elements (Little Butterfly Wings)
Fonts: Baby Boston (journaling); Bebas Neue (title)

For the random challenge (which was to use 5 or more pictures on a layout), I documented a day at the park with the munchkin. (Yes, it's very similar to a layout I posted earlier this week using other supplies, although the layouts have photos from different days!)
CREDITS
Papers: Wanderlust, Friends Will Be Friends (Pink Reptile Designs);
Alphabet: It Must Be Love (Pink Reptile Designs)
Fonts: Traveling Typewriter
Template: Press Plate No. 6 (Paislee Press)

I'm hoping to get two more layouts completed this weekend for the monthly challenges - wish me luck! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment