Thursday, April 18, 2013

Feeling Too Fat to be Photographed

I have a deadline to work on and a long list of so many other things to do, but I had to stop and share an article that is worth reading. Maybe the emotion I'm feeling after a week in America where so many tragedies happened is what caused the tears to well in my eyes, but I think the article has a very important message in itself.

So take five minutes (or less if you speed-read) and read this article from Teresa Porter about why you should be photographed NOW - no matter what you look like. Too many of us forget that tragedy can strike immediately. 

And when you're done with the article, take a self-portrait. Use the mirror, your smartphone, a point-and-shoot camera. Or have someone take a quick photo of you. Just do it (to quote Nike). 

You never know what will happen tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment