Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Mood Boards...

Apparently, I'm a little behind the times, LOL! Two More Days came out with two cool templates that can be used as mood boards. Until today, I hadn't even heard of a mood board. However, these are super cool! 
And here's what I did with one of the mood boards/templates:
CREDITS
Kits: Celebrate Today, Through the Woods, Talk Nerdy to Me, Pocket Stuffers Vol 2, Through the Woods Epoxies, So Much Joy, Turning Leaves (Two More Days)
Fonts: Wish I Were Taller (title), Annoying Kettle (journaling, date)
Template: Feelin Moody Vol 1 (Two More Days)


I think this template would be great for making Project Life layouts too! I'll have to do that in the near future...

Oh, and in case you were wondering what a mood board is, I found out that it's something a lot of designers use to create. The board can have all sorts of ideas on it - colors, fonts, photos, scraps of this and that...whatever inspiration helps a designer to create! As Kim (from Two More Days) put it: "It's like Pinterest." On a much smaller scale, I might add. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment