Friday, April 5, 2013

Gallery Standouts at Stolen Moments Design

Recently, I became part of the Stolen Moments Design team! Today was my first post - SMD Gallery Standouts! While this may sound like an easy thing - just picking a handful of layouts that I love from the SMD Gallery - it's not. I spent at least a good 45 minutes trying to narrow down the pages to a handful, lol! Maybe it's just me being indecisive or slow...who knows??? In any case, there are some seriously talented layout artists in digiland, so it makes the whole process just killer!

If you aren't familiar with Stolen Moments Design, here are a few of my personal [current] favorites...and yes, I owned these before I joined the team. ;)

I love the Black Tie Affair elements! There are also papers and filler cards to round out the collection too!
Black Tie Affair Elements, courtesy of Stolen Moments Design
Tell Me About It, a collab between Stolen Moments and Erica Zane, is another fun one! This kit is great especially if you want to interview your kids and include their words in your layouts.
Tell Me About It, courtesy of Stolen Moments & Erica Zane
And here's another collab, with another one of my favorite designers, Pink Reptile Designs, called Rain or Shine.
Rain or Shine, courtesy of Stolen Moments & Pink Reptile Designs
So that's just a little peek into some of my Stolen Moments Design favorites. What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment