Sunday, December 30, 2012

Project Life - Weeks 51 & 52

I finished my Project Life pages for Weeks 51 & 52. That, however, doesn't mean I'm caught up!  :D   And, those last two weeks were done digitally rather than via my usual hybrid that I've been doing all year.

One thing I noticed about doing the pages digitally was that it was a little bit more time consuming. I spent too much time trying to make everything look perfect or to jazz up the pages because they looked too boxy. When I was doing doing it with actual paper supplies, it was easier to arrange, and I didn't have to jump from folder to folder to find what I needed. All the items were right in front of me. 

Hmmm...maybe that's the key - limiting myself to using just a few staple digi kits... That way, I don't have to spend too much time trying to figure out what I want or looking for the right kit to match my photos. I'll consider it.

In the meantime, here's what I did for Weeks 51 and 52...

WEEK 51 - double-page spread (bigger previews below)

Week 51 (left page)

CREDITS – Week 51 (left page)
Papers: Tis the Season (Wishing Well Creations); Ribbon Candy (Gina Miller Designs)
Embellishments: Scenes From Real Life (One Little Bird); This Life: December (Penny Springmann)
Fonts: Bebas Neue (week); CK Ali’s Hand (journaling, captions)
Template: Pockets No. 3 – The Templates (Valorie Wibbens)



Week 51 (right page)

CREDITS – Week 51 (right page)
Papers: Adventual (Two More Days); Ribbon Candy (Gina Miller Designs)
Embellishments: A Very Vintage Christmas (Amy Jaz); Adventual (Two More Days)
Fonts: Bebas Neue (title); Calibri (journaling)
Template: Project 2012: April - Templates (Connie Prince)


WEEK 52

CREDITS
Papers: Ribbon Candy (Gina Miller Designs); A Very Vintage Christmas and Twinkle (Amy Jaz)
Embellishments: Filler Notecards – Set 11 (Gina Miller Designs); Scenes From Real Life (One Little Bird); Peace Kraft and Joy (Micheline Martin); Pockets No. 3 – The Basics (Valorie Wibbens)
Fonts: CK Ali’s Hand (journaling, captions); Bebas Neue (week)
Template: Pockets No. 3 – The Templates (Valorie Wibbens)


Now, on to trying to catch up from where I left off on Project Life - somewhere around late August/early September...

No comments:

Post a Comment