Saturday, December 8, 2012

Mary, Mary

I don't have a lot of old family photos - I mean ones of my mom and her siblings growing up. In fact, I have exactly one photo of my maternal grandfather, who died years before I was even born.

Of the photos I do have, I don't have a lot of background stories behind them. The memories are fuzzy, so I can only guess why/when/where the photos were taken. For example, I have an old photo of my Aunt Mary. I have no idea when it was taken or why. All my mom could tell me was that it was my aunt. Nevertheless, I scrapped it.



CREDITS
Papers & Embellishments: Memories (Blue Flower Art)
Font: Vladimir Script

Don't get me wrong. I like having the stories behind the photos. But I also want all those old photos out on display instead of buried in boxes. The great part about scrapping them digitally is that I can always add the details later, if someone provides them.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment