Sunday, December 30, 2012

Reflecting on Project Life

Earlier today, I posted how it might be handy to have a few selected kits or a stash of items just for Project Life. (I plan to do Project Life 2013 digitally.) Lo and behold, I came across some items from Captivated Visions while searching for something else! Check these out...

My Project Vol 01 [Mega Kit]
Courtesy of Captivated Visions
These are all the staples you need to do Project Life digitally! And there's more to help you fancy up the pages a bit...

My Project Vol 02 [Kit]
Courtesy of Captivated Visions
My Project Vol 02 [Finishing Touches]
Courtesy of Captivated Visions
There are lots more of other My Project kits from Captivated Visions, but I just wanted to quickly share the few items I found.

I heard an interesting quote today that resonated with me:
"Life is in session." - Kassie from The Switch

Okay, so Kassie was talking about moving on with her life and having a baby. But the quote is true regardless. Life keeps going on, regarding of what else is happening. And this brings me to another quote that I love:

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while,
you could miss it."

- Ferris from Ferris Bueller's Day Off


Where am I going with all this? It's the reason I decided to participate in Project Life. I know that even a year or two from now, I won't remember some of the small things in life, especially with the pace that the munchkin changes. I look back at some of my pages from the first few months of Project Life 2012, and I am pleased that I captured some of the small moments. Many years from now, I'm sure the munchkin will be grateful I have the memories for him to read through.

So here's to another year of Project Life! 2013...here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment