Day 100 of 100 Happy Days Challenge. 100 days of finding something to be happy about EVERY day.
I remember when I first started this challenge that I kept thinking: "100 days? Can I even do this???" And I have. It's definitely made me think. What's most important is that I have actually taken the time to look for something in my day that is a happy moment. Of course, this hasn't always been an easy task. There were some really bad days sprinkled throughout the 100 days, and I struggled to find something positive, no matter how small.
On the other hand, I found myself stopping to relish in some of the happy moments, some of which I didn't note on a daily basis, like some of the mornings me and the toddler shared when he awoke, where we would erupt into tickle/giggle-fests. Or even when my toddler would come up to me and want a hug - just because. While I didn't write about those moments here, I made the time to enjoy them, knowing that I won't always have moments like that in the future as he gets older.
I think I might actually continue this happy challenge and continue to blog or photograph the happy things. It's become a habit - a positive one.
So for today's happy stuff...
1. I successfully completed 100 days of finding a happy moment in my day! :D
2. Walking with the toddler to the mailbox - he has such an energetic pace.
3. Dinner at one of my favorite restaurants with a great friend!


No comments:
Post a Comment