Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Stained Glass & Lavender Green Templates

Templates. Digiscrappers either love them or hate them. I personally love them since they are a good starting point when I haven't scrapped in awhile or if I have limited time. 

For today's Wonderful Wednesday sale at Mscraps, Design by Heather T. has two sets of templates for 50% off (only $1.75 per pack!): Stained Glass Templates and Lavender Green Templates.

The Stained Glass Templates remind me of those beautiful windows that I see in churches.


Stained Glass Templates from Design by Heather T.
Stained Glass Templates from Design by Heather T.
And while it may seem like summer is upon us, Lavender Green Templates have very spring-like colors and soft shapes with rounded corners.
Lavender Green Templates from Design by Heather T.
These two sets, priced at just $1.75 each today, are a total steal. Snap them up for this price while you can!

But wait - there's more! You can also snag 2 sets of textures (commercial use, but definitely okay for personal use!) for only $2.50 per set:
Textures 3: Complex from Design by Heather T.
Textures 3: Complex from Design by Heather T.

Textures 4: Pattern from Design by Heather T.
Textures 4: Pattern from Design by Heather T.
Grab all these steals before they go back to regular price on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment