Saturday, June 7, 2014

Blue Flower Art Celebration

From now until June 12th, Blue Flower Art is celebrating the opening of its new shop at The DigichickAll items will be 30% off until June 12th.

Courtesy of Blue Flower Art
I had some time to do a page with the Experimental Watercolour: Daffodils papers. Here are the beautiful, hand-painted papers:
Experimental Watercolour: Daffodils Papers by Blue Flower Art
Courtesy of Blue Flower Art
And here's what I did with one of the papers:
by cyranoscrap for Blue Flower Art
by cyranoscrap for Blue Flower Art
CREDITS
Papers: Experimental Watercolours: Daffodils and Sunny Laura (Blue Flower Art)
Elements: After the Storm and Samsara (Blue Flower Art); Torn Treasures (Pink Reptile Designs)
Fonts: Dancing Script OT and Traveling Typewriter

The different watercolored papers from Blue Flower Art are some of my favorite papers ever. I almost hate to put anything on them since they are just so pretty as is. Aside from the daffodils, there are also Experimental Watercolour: Poppies, Experimental Watercolour Poppies: II, and Experimental Watercolour: Primroses. I've used every single one of these paper packs to make a layout - and all of those layouts are favorites of mine. And I never say that about all my layouts, lol!

Anyway, if you'd like to grab these beautiful papers at a deal, be sure to visit the new Blue Flower Art shop by June 12th!

No comments:

Post a Comment