Tuesday, June 17, 2014

A Little Christmas in June

I LOVE Christmas! In fact, I keep a Christmas playlist on my iPod year round. Since holiday music tends to make me happy, I figure I should listen to it whenever I need a little happy. :)

Anyway, in the spirit of Christmas, Design by Heather T. is having sales on several of her holiday kits for Wonderful Wednesday at Mscraps!

If you're planning a tropical holiday, Ho Ho Ho: Hot! is a great kit for that, or you can always use it for your fun summer getaway. For today, you can grab this kit for only $3.00!
Ho, Ho, Ho: Hot! from Design by Heather T.
Courtesy of Design by Heather T.
For more traditional holidays, pick up Noel 1 or Noel 2 - both are commercial use (CU) kits and specially priced at just $2.50 a pack! These vintage illustrations can be used in lots of ways to add a little holiday touch to your projects.
Noel 1 from Design by Heather T.
Courtesy of Design by Heather T.
Noel 2 from Design by Heather T.
Courtesy of Design by Heather T.
Don't miss out - these special deals are only good for Wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment