I LOVE when I learn how to do something new in Photoshop! I had purchased some paper tear hole masks, but had no idea how to use them. There were instructions, but they were a little fuzzy to me, so I had to keep trying different things to figure out how to get the mask to do what I wanted. I had no idea how to "invert" a selection and cut, which is what the instructions said to do. Every time I tried to do it per the instructions, the paper and the tear hole would disappear! Finally, I got it, then was able to clip the paper to the inverted mask. And here are the results!
I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, but I was so excited when I got the layout to look just like I wanted! And now, I can submit it to the scraplift challenge on Zig Zag Scrap - woo hoo!
CREDITS
Papers: Tombo
(NiniGoesDigi)
Embellishments: Tombo
(NiniGoesDigi)
Fonts: Century
Gothic (title); Shelter Me (journaling, date)
Template: A
Cherry On Top Newsletter Exclusive (Sweet Cherry Designs, Kristianne Swanson)
No comments:
Post a Comment