Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Fun

Yes, I have been MIA this week, between traveling and working on different projects, I haven't had enough time to do my usual thing. But, I do have things to share, such as some fun finds! 

Courtesy of SNF
Remember those "cootie catchers" you made out of paper as a kid? (I think they were also known as fortune tellers.) Well, SNF has a fun printable on their blog today - a Fortune Teller with fun fonts! Introduce this fortune teller to your kids and see what fun they have!

There are lots of new digi scrap releases this week too! I was doing a little speed reading through the newsletters this week and found a few things I would love to add to my digi collection...

Courtesy of ZigZag Scrap
Scraparazzi from ZigZag Scrap Designers

This looks like a super fun kit! It's made for all of us who have to pull out the camera and capture any little or big shot, every day or any day! There are 53 papers, 101 elements, and lots of other versatile bits and pieces to use on all your layouts!



Courtesy of The Lily Pad
Washi Tape Strips No. 3 from Sahlin Studio

Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE washi tape! And Sahlin Studio released a new set of washi tapes today!







Courtesy of ScrapMatters
Blackbird by Stolen Moments

The colors of this kit are stunning! I can't decide why I really need it, but I love it!








Courtesy of The Lily Pad
3x4 Quote Cards from Designs by Lili

I love quotes, but I rarely use them on my layouts. This collection of quote cards would be great to include on layouts or even Project Life (especially since they are sized just right for Project Life)!






Courtesy of The Lily Pad
I Kraft, You Kraft from Studio Basic and Little Butterfly Wings

This collaboration is a definite must for me! There are so many pieces that I could use on various layouts, especially when clustering items!





Altered Junk - Travel from Polka Dot Creations

A cool artsy kit for art journaling, collage, or scrapbooking! I love it all!



That's all for now! I'll post some layouts later!

No comments:

Post a Comment