Friday, September 7, 2012

Love My Happy Dude

I tried to do a speed scrap this evening at The Lilypad, after I saw the info posted on Facebook. I would have made it, if not for the constant interruptions of the phone. But, I still got a layout - and a memory! - documented, so I'm not lamenting that I didn't get to enter it. In fact, I really, really like how it turned out.

CREDITS

Papers: AppleTree (Sara Gleason); I Heart You (Michelle Godin); Grunge (Sahlin Studio); Funky School Papers (Amber Clegg)
Embellishments: HostaTapes (Sara Gleason); I Heart You (Michelle Godin); Sunshine Sticker Alpha (Sahlin Studio); Summer Bucket List Collab (Kaye Winiecki); Grunge (Sahlin Studio); This & Thats (Tattered Pear); This Is My Story (Little Butterfly Wings)
Overlay: Grunge Overlays (Sara Schmutz)
Font: Century Gothic
Template: Hoppy Birthday One (Sara Gleason)

Also, if you want to see the latest Real Life Scrapped Funday Friday picks, check out http://reallifescrapped.com/2012/09/07/funday-friday-september-7th/! I got to fill in for someone today, so I got to share my picks.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment