Thursday, September 20, 2012

Creating for Ninigoesdigi

Courtesy of Zig Zag Scraps
I haven't been able to post much of what I've been working on until today because the kits I've been using weren't released until today. :)

Today, it's official - I'm part of Ninigoesdigi's creative team! I was so excited to be asked, and Nini is such a sweetheart! There are two kits being released this week: My Life My Rhythm and a kit collaboration with t for me designs called Get Together


Here are some samples using My Life My Rhythm:

Photos of my pal Sally at Cannon Beach

Me and the munchkin when he was learning to walk

And now the Get Together kit collaboration! Here is the kit - perfect for coffee (and tea!) lovers!
Courtesy of Zig Zag Scraps

And my sample...
Memories of marathon training Saturdays!

I'll be posting more samples in the future, as new products are released. It's so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment