Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"I'm Walking on Sunshine..."

Remember that Katrina and the Waves song? That's exactly how I feel, even though it is almost midnight and very dark outside, lol!

Had a great time seeing Michael Clayton with Mike at Kennedy School! If you haven't seen a movie at Kennedy, you need to do so--it's so cool! But beware of the couches--they can get REALLY comfy!

As far as the movie, though, Mike and I were a bit confused through some of it, trying to figure out who was out to get who. I'm still not sure I understand what actually happened...maybe a Cliffs' Notes booklet would be helpful? Ha, ha!

Anyway, it's kind of interesting to go out on Tuesday night to see a movie. But, it was fun and the company was great. I think another movie just might be in our future...

Jen arrives tomorrow morning! We'll be having a"spa retreat" for most of Wednesday afternoon--can't wait, especially since the twinge in my left shoulder blade has persisted for at least 2 weeks now. I'm definitely going to mention that to the massage therapist. I can't tell if it's because I'm sleeping in a weird position or if I just have some weird sort of stress located in that one spot. Oh well, I'm sure the massage can't hurt! :)

OK, off to go take care of a few things...have a good rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment