Susie and I took a leisurely drive out to the country today, in search of a scrapbook store that was highly recommended by my friend Shelly. The store? Running With Scissors--quite appropo for us scrapbookers!Suz and I did a little looking before we decided to settle down and work. After all, you can't just go into a cool new store and start working right away! You have to review the store's inventory, check out the new items, assess the crop area for the best table space... If you try to sit down and start on a project, all the newness just calls to you. I swear that we practically hyperventilated when we first walked in and saw what a great store it was.
I have a few photos of the store and the crop area, but I'm withholding the photos of the project we were working on since it's a surprise.Suz cutting up recipes going into her recipe book. She loved the Fiskars cutter that can cut through 50 sheets of paper in one slash.
The stacks of recipes that Suz cut...
Lots of table space to spread out...
Fun projects displayed in the store...

We'll definitely be back again to visit--especially since Suz left her tool kit pack there! (Someone might be going back sooner rather than later!)
Are you kidding me..she left her tool kit there? she must have realized when you guys got home? YIKES! Or, did she do it on purpose just so she HAD to go back?? I wonder.......
ReplyDelete