Thursday, February 7, 2008

My Name is DL and I'm A Kit Addict

Along with being a bibliophile, my other "habit" was fueled today--scrapbooking! My monthly SEI kit showed up today (I totally forgot about it), and it was the stuff that I posted yesterday! This kit is even better in real life!

Yes, I have a thing about kits--absolutely love them and even wanted to start my own web business selling them. Of course, that got put on the back burner when I landed a full-time contract! But, I still have the URL and some of the information that I need to start the business. I hadn't actually applied for a business license, although the application is all filled out!

I also got stopped by Suz's to pick up the items that we ordered last week. I now have the new Basic Grey paper in my hands--yippee!


Anyway, I've got this great need to be creative in the next few days...hope I can squeeze some time in!

1 comment:

  1. Good job! I believe the first step, in the 12-step process is admitting you have an addiction! ;-)
    ~ Kathy

    ReplyDelete