Monday, February 4, 2008

Like a Kid in the Candy Store

On the way home from work, I ran a few errands, including a stop at the library.

I had every intention of just picking up the books that were on hold--that's all. However, the library bookshelves were calling to me, so I went ahead and let them lure me in, just like those sirens in The Odyssey. This is the result...

Now that may not look like that much. But, here's the current library stack at home...
No, I don't really have time to read/listen/watch everything that I get from the library, which is why some of it gets renewed like a million times! :)

Is there a 12-step program for books????

Off to bed and to do a little reading...ha, ha!

2 comments:

  1. If there isn't a 12-step program, YOU could invent one....wait, that would require you actually KNOWING the 12-steps to just WALK AWAY from the books....Hey, at least you aren't BUYING that many books!!!

    ~ K

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could probably get a book from the library on how to start a 12-step program.

    V.

    ReplyDelete