One thing we like to do is blow bubbles in the backyard during the summer. He's still learning how to puff at the bubble wand so that bubbles actually form. This summer has to be the first one where he's pretty successful at getting a decent number of bubbles to come out in a stream.
![]() |
| Summertime, Bubble Time by cyranoscrap for Blue Flower Art |
All products (except fonts) by Blue Flower Art
Elements: CountryLiving, Honey Honey
Papers: HoneyHoney
Template: Art Therapy – Text Strips 2
Fonts:
The Great Escape (journaling and date), Stampete
(title); Typewriterhand (strips)I love the new Art Therapy - Text Strips 2 template from Blue Flower Art. It makes creating a page like this so easy!
The best part of capturing all this - the expression of sheer joy on his face as he has fun blowing the bubbles. I've now got a summer memory I know I'll love reading about in the years to come.

No comments:
Post a Comment