Monday, August 10, 2015

Road Trip

Over the weekend, I purchased Ready Set Go, a new travel-themed kit from One Little Bird. I couldn't resist - loved the colors and the whimsical art. I didn't have any particular photos in mind (which is normally the case). I just wanted the kit. 

Late last month, during my birthday weekend, I decided to cross an item off my bucket list and paid a little visit to the Charles M. Schulz Museum - a homage to the creator of Peanuts! I took a lot of photos - almost 200 of them - and plan on putting them in a small album. In the meantime, I wanted to create a page of our excursion.


Road Trip by cyranoscrap
Road Trip by cyranoscrap
CREDITS
Kit: Ready Set Go (One Little Bird)
Template: Whip It Up Mega 2 (Amy Martin Designs)
Fonts: PW01 Script (journaling and date), Vaguely Repulsive and Zitz (title)

Using one of Amy Martin's templates (I'm going to miss them when she retires at the end of this month!), I was able to include a rough map (we didn't actually end up taking this route) of our trek to the museum. And while I took a LOT of photos, I neglected to take more than one of the two of us. Oops. Luckily, this one came out, so it was a pretty easy choice as far as what I was going to use for a photo on this layout.

I'm so glad I was finally able to document one of my long-awaited bucket list items!


No comments:

Post a Comment