Friday, July 24, 2015

Let's Fly Away

Vintage kits are wonderful, when you have the right photos to use with them. In my case, I am talking about the Letters From Far Away kit by Blue Flower Art. 

Normally, I always think that you have to use older photos with vintage kits. Or maybe you can doctor recent photos with all those great apps out there to make your photo look aged. However, I mixed modern day photos with this vintage kit, and I LOVE the final result.

Let's Fly Away by cyranoscrap for Blue Flower Art
Let's Fly Away by cyranoscrap for Blue Flower Art
CREDITS
All products (except fonts) from Blue Flower Art
Fonts: Vaguely Repulsive (title), Underwood Champion (journaling)

I again used the Art Therapy - Old Typewriter 1 template, but changed it up a bit. (This is a great idea to make the use of your existing templates!) I feel like I was able to do a great artsy page in very little time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment