Thursday, July 23, 2015

New Templates: Art Therapy - Old Typewriter 1 and 2

As I was working on this layout, I kept hearing the song "Right Here, Right Now," whom I thought was sung by U2, but is actually by Jesus Jones. Wow, what a revelation to find out I was wrong after all these years!

The new Blue Flower Art templates (Art Therapy - Old Typewriter 1 and Old Typewriter 2) are so much fun to play with! I know I said that about the last set of templates too. It's just that these templates are so my style and make my scrapping so easy! (And I'm not just saying that because I'm on the creative team!)

Over the July 4th holiday, a friend captured a photo of me and the little guy that I absolutely love. Even though it's not the perfect photo, I still love the moment. Here's the first template:


Right Here, Right Now by cyranoscrap for Blue Flower Art
Right Here, Right Now by cyranoscrap for Blue Flower Art
CREDITS
All products (except fonts) are by Blue Flower Art
Papers: Paris Apartment 
Fonts: Desyral (journaling and date)

The second template I changed up a bit (who says you can't modify a template???) to accommodate my 3 photos. My son attended his first baseball game. I had to drag him to the game along with friends. He had been insistent on not wanting to go, but I thought it might be good for him to get out and do something new. The result? He was screaming, "Batter, batter, batter!" along with the guy in front of us. Go figure.

First Ballgame by cyranoscrap for Blue Flower Art
First Ballgame by cyranoscrap for Blue Flower Art
CREDITS
All products (except fonts) by Blue Flower Art
Paper: Memory Box
Font: My Underwood

Strange coincidence: I had no idea that the little guy would match Sluggo the mascot, but it worked out great for my photos. I love it when that happens! :)

So, easy peasy pages with the help of templates! Yay for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment