First, my friend Jen texted me about her Ghetto Gourmet Tour in Berkeley.
Supplies Used:
Paper: Recycling Bin (Peppermint Creative)
Template: Katie Pertiet
Font: Stampete
To wind up the day, my friend Brenda was at the Portland Fruit Beer Festival. The one photo she sent (after I told her to take a picture to record her moment, lol) is captured in my "Cheers!" layout.
Supplies Used:
Paper & embellishments: Peanut Butter & Jelly (Peppermint Creative); Digitally Smitten title box (Gina Cabrera)
Stitching: Assorted Messy Stitches Brown No. 2 (Katie Pertiet)
Stitching: Assorted Messy Stitches Brown No. 2 (Katie Pertiet)
Template: Some Stuff Template No. 8 (Fei-Fei's Stuff)
Fonts: Lush (title), Shelter Me (journaling)
Although it didn't take long to do each layout, I think they both turned out well. Hope the gals like 'em!
Although it didn't take long to do each layout, I think they both turned out well. Hope the gals like 'em!


I love the layout you did with the pictures I sent from the Gourmet Ghetto tour! :)
ReplyDelete