Friday, July 20, 2012

Project Life Update

I'm caught up on Project Life! I've spent free time over the last couple of days trying to catch up on the last month. Unfortunately, I didn't journal much in June, but I remembered to take photos!

So, I am now up to Week 28 and have already started putting in pictures for Week 29 - and this week isn't over yet. I know it's silly to be dancing around about this, but this is my first year doing Project Life, and I was determined to keep with it - one of my 2012 resolutions that's actually lasting, lol!

I also started a new album for the second half of 2012. I didn't realize that it would actually take me more than one album to do Project Life. I probably could have squeezed in more pages into the first volume, but the album was getting a little heavy, so I opted to start a new one. I tried a few new things with my pages, doing little photo montages so I could include more photos.

On today's errand list - pick up photos I printed over the last two days. 


Oh, lastly, I caught a pic of the little guy and Clifford this morning that was too cute...

No comments:

Post a Comment