Tuesday, July 10, 2012

At 18 Months

Even though this is digital, it still took me almost two months to finish (thanks to constant interruptions!). I don't know what possessed me to make this a 2-page layout, but with all the journaling and the photos, I couldn't really make it any smaller. In any way, I still like how it turned out. And the main thing - it's finally done!  :D



Supplies Used:
Paper: This & That Charming (Echo Park)
Embellishments: All from This & That Charming (Echo Park), except for flowers (from So Grateful by Sahlin Studio)
Template: Layered No. 15 (Cathy Zielske)
Banner Mask: Banner Masks No. 1 (Katie Pertiet)
Fonts: Capture It (title); Wish I Were Taller and Arial (journaling)

And if you're wondering how I'm going to get this printed, I found an article from Persnickety Prints that shows you how to split your layout into two for printing as two separate prints to fit in your 12x12 album.

One other thing I got to do today: peruse a little of the Summer 2012 issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today. There are some great layouts in there. I see scraplifting in my future, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment