Tuesday, July 10, 2012

CHA Sneak Peeks

Courtesy of Pink Paislee
CHA (aka Craft & Hobby Association) is such a fun time for crafters. It's when all the new, cool products are unveiled. And there are some super cool things coming out for Summer 2012's CHA. These are just a few that caught my eye.

From Pink Paislee, the Portfolio collection. I love the muted colors! Along with the usual papers, journaling cards, letter stickers, stamps, and die cuts, they are introducing something called Photograms, which allows you to put a single picture in a "frame." They look like the perfect size for cell phone photos or Instagrams.

From Simple Stories, the Handmade Holiday collection. With the warmth that's hit my area this week, it's a little hard to be thinking about Christmas, but this collection gets me in the mood! I need to get this collection and prepare myself to Christmas 2012. (Or maybe I'll just scrapbook some of my other Christmas photos that are still waiting to be scrapped, lol!)

Courtesy of Simple Stories


From Teresa Collins, there is Vintage Finds. In general, I love practically anything Teresa Collins puts out. (The World Traveler and Notations collections are personal favorites!) I've met her at CHA and in classes, and she is the nicest person. Anyway, her Vintage Finds collection is definitely vintage!  There are some great embellishments that would make any project look vintage and charming. In the blog reveal is a great album project that I'll have to "scraplift" in some way.

Courtesy of Teresa Collins

Courtesy of Glitz
From Glitz, I love the Yours Truly collection. The "Whatnots" (aka the die-cuts and frames) and title stickers are especially cute. Interestingly enough, it is the most colorful collection out of all the sneak peeks I've posted today. Hmmm...must be mood-related...

OK, that's all I have time to cover today. Hope you are enjoying your week so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment