Tuesday, July 24, 2012

DigiDare #285 - Play

Another DigiDares challenge to share today. Here are the requirements:

Dare Flair:
  • Have one photo larger than the rest – the focal point of your page
  • I want to see some rounded corners, either on the photos, or on paper pieces or elements
  • Give your whole page a jaunty angle!
  • Add some journaling to identify the activity/event, or the progression over time that you are capturing
Add as many or as few elements, alphas, and papers as you like.
I might have put too much thought into this week's dare, but I still had fun scrapping these photos from last week. The positive thing: I have another layout for my Project Life book!

Credits...
Papers: A Boys Life, Dots & Stripes-Homefront, Dots &Stripes-Soda Fountain, Happy Days, Sidewalk Chalk (Echo Park);The Lilypad Summer Bucket List Collection (Lilypad Designer Collaboration); Slightly Shabby Essentials (Jill Dzines); Playdate (Design by Dani)
Embellishments: Distressing Kit (Nancie Rowe Janitz); Jack’s World (Cosmo Cricket); Playdate (Design by Dani); Toy Box (Echo Park); Everyday Hand Drawn Brushes (Ali Edwards); PhotoCuts Masks V.1 (Carina Gardner)
Template: Love Template (Linda Roos, In the Making Design)
Fonts: Playdate and Boy Crazy alphabets (title, Design by Dani); Traveling Typewriter (journaling); CK Ali’s Hand (date)

2 comments:

  1. I really like the way this turned out! The angle just adds that little bit extra fun to this page. Beautiful blocked design and the title work. And what a cute subject! Thanks for playing along with my Digi Dare this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Great design and I love the color choice here! Thanks for playing along with my Digi Dare this week!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete