I was dying to do something with the new Blue Jeans Collection from Paula Kesselring that's featured on One Story Down. I even had the title in my head (I think it's a line from an Elton John song, but then again, I could be making up my own words to his tunes!). I just had to find the right photo. So, I went into the photo archives and found a pic from a Valentine's Day shoot with the little guy. It was perfect!
I love when a design in my head comes together just as I want on a layout!
Supplies Used:
Paper, title, embellishment: Blue Jeans (Paula Kesselring)
Washi tape: Wishy Waschi - Eclectic Set 1 (Splendid Fiins)
Paint splotches: Game Collab (Ju Kneipp)
Journal strip: Bright Smiles (Michelle Underwood)
Photo mask: Taped Photo Masks No. 2 (Katie Pertiet)
Font: Baby Boston

High cuteness alert!!!!!!!!Love this page!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
xoxo
Paula