Friday, September 5, 2014

Textured Photo Overlays

Do you ever have those photos that would be perfect if they just had a filter? I have tons of them, especially from photos taken on my cell phone, lol! Now, Pretty Dutch Designs has a brand new pack of Textured Photo Overlays to make any so-so photo look fabulous!
Textured Photo Overlays by Pretty Dutch Designs
Courtesy of Pretty Dutch Designs
Just looking at the preview, it's hard to tell what these overlays might do for your photos. So here are a few examples:
Textured Photo Overlays by Pretty Dutch Designs
Courtesy of Pretty Dutch Designs
Textured Photo Overlays by Pretty Dutch Designs
Courtesy of Pretty Dutch Designs
I tried one of the textured overlays on my brightly lit photos from a recent trip to the park:

Although I do like the original, the textured overlay gave my photo a nice vintage touch, plus it also toned down the too bright background of the bark. 

See how much fun you can have with your photos - pick up the 6-pack of Textured Photo Overlays for less than $2.50 through Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment