Friday, September 12, 2014

Nerds Have More Fun

Today, Quirky Heart has a great new collab with Little Butterfly Wings called Nerds Have More Fun!

Being a little bit of a nerd, I embraced this kit with open arms! There are so many fun and "adorkable" pieces in this collab that make it a must-have for my digiscrap stash. Here's a close-up:
Nerds Have More Fun by Quirky Heart and Little Butterfly Wings
Courtesy of Quirky Heart
To top off the collab, there is a matching journal card pack that you can't pass up:
Nerds Have More Fun Journal Cards by Quirky Heart and Little Butterfly Wings
Courtesy of Quirky Heart
And judging from the following inspiration from the Quirky Heart CT, they loved this collab as much as I did...
by MrsPeel for Quirky Heart
by MrsPeel
by editorialdragon for Quirky Heart
by editorialdragon
by dotcomkari for Quirky Heart
by dotcomkari
by cfile for Quirky Heart
by cfile
I know I can't wait to play with this collection. And the Nerds Have More Fun collab and matching journal cards are 20% off through Sunday, so hop on over to The Lilypad today!

No comments:

Post a Comment