Lately, we've experienced Indian Summer around here - cool mornings and warm days. I actually like the cool mornings, but I'm not fond of the warm days. In fact, I'm ready for summer to be over!
The Artsy Fall Collection from Pretty Dutch Designs is just what you need to slowly transition into a new season. With soft, muted colors of the season, the collection is versatile enough to use for other themes, like Thanksgiving!
And get this matching Add-On just by liking the Pretty Dutch Designs Facebook fan page!
Whether you are an art journaler or not, you will love these creations from the Pretty Dutch Designs team:
 |
| by Manu for Pretty Dutch Designs |
 |
| by Lindy for Pretty Dutch Designs |
 |
| by Alegna for Pretty Dutch Designs |
Save 25% on the collection or 20% on the separate packs through Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment