Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The Happy Challenge: Day 42

Day 42 of 100 Happy Days Challenge.

As I mentioned yesterday, it's been pretty busy, mainly because I've had one deadline after another. Today, I'm still tackling more deadlines, so as I complete them, I become happier. :D

But I do have a big happy: a great job interview! It was a marathon two hours (not very long, I realize, but still intense) with five different people. I feel like I did well, but I guess I'll know when I hear back...

And one small, but happy, moment: selfies with the toddler. He woke from his nap in a good mood, and after seeing a commercial on TV, I realized I hadn't taken any pics of us together in several weeks, so I grabbed the cell phone. We had some pretty good laughs since he was making funny faces. This is one of our outtakes, only because it turned out so blurry, but I think it's a good representation of our little session:

No comments:

Post a Comment