Friday, April 4, 2014

Good Morning, Afternoon, and Night!

I love pocket cards, even though I don't always use them. In fact, I probably have more pocket cards than I can ever use. :)  But, with that disclaimer, I went ahead and added these to my stash as well - the Good Morning, Afternoon, and Night pocket cards from Michelle Godin Designs! They're on sale this weekend too!
Good Morning cards from Michelle Godin Designs
Courtesy of Michelle Godin Designs
Courtesy of Michelle Godin Designs
Courtesy of Michelle Godin Designs
I couldn't resist - these cards are just too cute and too versatile! In fact, I love the way a couple of Michelle's team members used these cards - and not in a pocket-scrapping style! Take a look...
by Cynthia, for Michelle Godin Designs

by Christa, for Michelle Godin Designs

So who says pocket cards have to be for pockets? ;)  I love it when scrap supplies can be used in a way they're not intended. But, I decided to be traditional and created a little card for my Project Life album. One pocket for this week done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment