Friday, April 25, 2014

Oh My Words!

I love word art. It's fun to use word art on layouts. Oh My Words #2 is a new release from ninigoesdigi, who is guesting at Oscraps. These word art packs are on sale for 44% off this weekend and coordinate with the April Mini-O's too!
Courtesy of ninigoesdigi
There is also another version of these words in cursive - Oh My Words:
Courtesy of ninigoesdigi
One of the phrases that jumped out at me was "CHOO CHOO," since my toddler is currently obsessed with trains. I went ahead and documented a little bit of his playtime with a friend's train set.
CREDITS
Papers: Downtown (ninigoesdigi and Pink Reptile Designs)
Elements: Downtown (ninigoesdigi and Pink Reptile Designs); Oh My Words #2 {English}, Exposed, Scrap On (ninigoesdigi)
Fonts: Orator (title); My Underwood (journaling)
Template: Template 32 (ninigoesdigi)

Obviously, I'm behind on scrapping my photos, since these were taken just this past Christmas, lol. Oh well, it's always fun to look back at the old photos, and I know that I don't mind scrapping about Christmas, even if it's spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment