Saturday, February 1, 2014

Font-tastic - Part 2

I'm back with a sample of my personal font that I created last week. As I mentioned in my last post, although I do like how it turned out, I still feel it can be improved. It just means that I'll have to spend a little more time on it. And I don't really want to put too much of my free time in it - since there isn't a lot of free time to be had.

Anyway, here's a quick journaling card that I'm including in my Project Life album. Unfortunately, I didn't keep track of the items I used to make this journaling card (nor did I save the original .PSD file), so I can't list them here. 

Though I created a digital version of my own font, it doesn't mean that I'll be using it on everything. In fact, even in my Project Life album (which I'm still trying to catch up to today), I use a variety of fonts on the journaling cards and photos. Maybe once I work out the "kinks," I'll incorporate it more. In any case, at least I do have a font that I can include in my Project Life album and on some layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment