Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Love

I kicked off another Get Real Challenge today at Real Life Scrapped. This round, the theme is "love," which we selected because of Valentine's Day coming up later this week. It was also a chance for me to break out all my Valentine's Day kits for a layout. :) Here's the layout I came up with:
CREDITS:
Papers: Love Struck and Mega Solids Paper Pack (Amy Wolff)
Elements: I Heart Valentine’s Day Journal Cards (Crossbone Cuts); Love Struck and Pop of Color (Amy Wolff); I Heart You (Michelle Godin Designs); Amore Mio and Be My Valentine (Paula Kesselring); L’amour (Aimee Harrison); Mash Up Pack #3 and Primavera (Gina Miller)
Fonts: Stampete (title); My Underwood (journaling, date)
Template: These Memories (Our Misadventures)

While creating this page was lots of fun, I feel like I really have to push to get the pages out of me. I'm glad that I at least had a template to kickstart me. In the meantime, most of my creative efforts are going towards Project Life - a smaller canvas seems to be easier to deal with. But, I'll keep trying and hope my mojo comes back sometime! :) Oh, and if you'd like to join us in our current Get Real Challenge, we'd love to have you!

No comments:

Post a Comment