Friday, January 17, 2014

Starting Project Life 2014...

Over the last week, I've slowly put bits and pieces of my Project Life 2014 album together. I've printed out journaling cards, started figuring out my title page, and planning out the photos that need to be printed. In the process, I've discovered I've printed practically no pictures whatsoever of the first two weeks of the year. The good part is that I DID take pictures, so I have something for each week so far!

Today, a few photos I printed at Snapfish for PL-Week 2 arrived, but once I put them in the pocket protectors, I realized how much more stuff I needed to fill the 2-page spread, as well as realized that I forgot to print some other photos for that week. I don't know what I was thinking the day I put that order in, lol!

This week, there was a "conversation" (and I use that term VERY loosely here) with my 3 year-old that I wanted to capture. I knew I had journaling card templates in my large digital stash, so I pulled out a couple and merged two different ones to make one. Here's the result:
CREDITS
Papers: Storyteller January 2014 (Just Jaimee)
Elements: Storyteller January 2014 and It’s A Good Life (Just Jaimee)
Templates: Journal Card Templates 1 and 2 (Scrapping with Liz)

It's not an award-winning journaling card, but it definitely serves the purpose for my Project Life album.

And now I've captured a REAL moment in my present-day life.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment