For the record, I did attempt to do so, but even following the provided tutorial did not work for me. So I tried to do it another way, which also failed. I finally gave up after about 30 minutes since I had other things to do. I will try to get back to it, but it will depend on whether or not I have enough uninterrupted free time.
Anyway, I did go back and finish the second challenge, which was a layout with art journaling. I don't know how much this qualifies, but it's what I did, lol.
CREDITS
Papers: Awash in Color (Michelle Godin)
Elements: Jumbo
Mats Masks and Fall In Love (Michelle Godin); Twenty Four Seven and My Journey
(Little Butterfly Wings); Primavera (Gina Miller); A Beautiful Mess Splatters
and Ephemera Vintage Transit Tickets (Just Jaimee)
Fonts: Pea Kung
Fu Manda
Usually, I don't put actual "real life" elements or photographs on an art journaling layout, but I wanted to try it on one, having seen others do so. I usually just layer stamps and paint and "grunge" the page to do the art journaling effect. Even with the splatters, it seems too "clean" for art journaling, lol. Oh well, art happens! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment